[Detailed steps of home-made boiled meat]_How to do_How to do
Meat should be said to be one of the most eaten foods in our lives, especially pork. Although poached meat looks simple, it is not easy to make it delicious. If you cook it casually, it is entirely possibleIt ‘s a pity that food is tasteless and it may lose its nutrition. Therefore, we need to understand the practice of poached meat. Here are the detailed steps of the practice of home-made poached meat.
Method 1: Cut the pork into slices and put it in a container. Add the right amount of starch, season with salt, and an egg. Stir and marinate for 10?
2, chopped onion ginger garlic, cabbage cut hob.
3. Add oil to the pan, wait for the oil to heat up to 6 and add the marinated meat to fry until 7, 8 is mature.
4. Stir fried cabbage with the remaining oil. Stir the fried meat together, add salt, add boiling water (just before the dish), cook for about 5 or 6 minutes, add the chicken essence, and put in the pot.Inside.
5, sprinkle the chopped green onion ginger garlic on the cooked vegetables.
6. Hot-fried chili and hemp oil until the aroma is tangy, and finally drizzle on the dish to complete.
Method 2 Introduction Dish taste: Medium spicy Main process: Cooking Main ingredients: Pork Time required: half an hour Production Disadvantages: Common ingredients Details Pork lean amount Amount of cream Lettuce Amount of shallot Amount of garlic Amount of starch Amount of starch Amount of starch Water bean pasteAdd 1 tablespoon of chili powder, 2 tablespoons of red oil, 2 tablespoons of salt to chicken essence, cut the lean meat into large pieces, put starch, a small amount of cooking wine, and salt.
Dried chili seeds and cut into sections, chopped shallots, chopped garlic, chopped garlic; bean paste, chopped chili, mixed chili oil for later use.
Pour the oil into the pot, put in the dried chili segment, fry the pepper on medium heat until it becomes bright red, drain the oil and set aside.
Wash the lettuce and tear it into large pieces by hand.
Add the base oil of fried chili to the pot and heat to 60% to 60%. Pour in the mixed chili and stir-fry the red oil.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add lettuce to the pan and cook.
Remove and place in a container for later use.
Put the marinated pieces of meat in the pot and use chopsticks to disperse. When the pieces of meat are cooked until they discolor, add soy sauce, chicken essence, and sugar to taste.
Add the sliced meat and soup to a large bowl of lettuce.
Pre-dried dried chilli pepper and peppercorns are sprinkled on the sliced meat, and minced garlic and shallots are evenly sprinkled on the sliced meat.
You can evenly pour the hot oil, which has been heated to 90%, on the meat.
Method 3 Ingredients Pork, lettuce, lettuce, spring onion, ginger, garlic, dried chili, pepper, rice wine, starch, salt, sugar, watercress, tempeh chili sauce.Flakes around 2 mm.
2. Add rice wine, salt and raw flour to raw meat and mix well, marinate for about 15 minutes.
3. Wash and tear the round lettuce into small pieces, peel and wash the lettuce and cut into slices.
4. Cook the lettuce slices with excess water, remove the cold water, and then drain the water.
5. Add lettuce leaves and lettuce slices to a large bowl for later use.
6. Prepare the shallot segments, ginger slices, garlic slices, dried peppers and peppercorns.
7. Heat the frying pan, pour the right amount of cooking oil, and stir-fry the bean paste and tempeh chili sauce until the red oil is fried.
8. Then add the onion ginger garlic to stir fry.
9, then pour in an appropriate amount of water or fresh soup, add an appropriate amount of salt and sugar to taste according to personal taste, and boil over high heat.
10, after the pot is opened, put the cured meat piece by piece into the pot and cook until cooked.
Then add the sliced meat and soup into a large bowl filled with lettuce and lettuce.
11. Put another pot, pour the right amount of cooking oil, put the dried chili segments and peppercorns into the pot, and the peppers will be fried into a dark red and stir-fry.
12. Pour the hot oil and pepper sections into the meat slices, and sprinkle with a small amount of green onion and sesame seeds.
Cooking skills 1. When the pepper is roasted, it can be crushed after being twisted; 2. Alternative to edible oil is rapeseed oil, which is the taste of authentic Sichuan cuisine; 3. The last hot oil pouring is the finishing touch., Can not be omitted; 4, when fried peppers and peppers, you must fry slowly over a low fire, the fire is anxious and easy to paste, chopped fragrant peppers and peppers, minced and sprinkled on the slices of meat, tastes fragrant and full of flavor, 5,The cabbage at the bottom can be replaced by bean sprouts, canola, lettuce, lettuce, cabbage, dried tofu, etc. 6. The cabbage should be pinched and torn, which is more delicious.